|File Name||VLC Media Player|
|File Size||15.8 MB|
|OS Required||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
About The App:
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files.
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library
Requirements To Run The App:
- Administrator Privilege.
- Good Storage Of RAM.
- Windows 7/8/10/XP running PC/Laptop
- Flash Player may be required
- For Large files or AC3 supported videos you may need to install the codecs
Steps To Download And Install VLC Media Player For PC:
- First you need to download BlueStacks app player on your PC.
- Now install it as similar to other software.
- Now Download VLC Player Apk from below
- When it is downloaded, right click on the file and open it with BlueStacks
- Now play videos or movies of your choice without any interruptions!!