Hello Guys, you might have checked the earlier post where I have talked about how to maintain two whatsapp accounts in a single device but that was a trick which required the phone to be rooted but this isn’t. Yes, today I am going to show you all a new and easy way to use two whatsapp accounts in a single device and without any root.
You may be thinking this is not possible easily but there is a way to do it. An app called ‘Parallel Space‘ lets you use two whatsapp accounts on a single android smartphone and that too without any root requirements. So follow the steps below how to do it.
Requirements To Do The Process:
- No rooting of device is required for this procedure so you can use it normally without any root.
- Android version 2.3.6+ is required to use the app.
- Good storage of RAM is must if you don’t want your android device to get slow by this app.
Steps To Create Two WhatsApp Accounts (without root):
- Download the Parallel Space apk file from here.
- After downloading the file install the package and then open it.
- Now select the app you want to run under Parallel Space.
- If you don’t see your app listed then don’t worry just tap the ‘+’ button and add the pre installed app from your device (ex. WhatsApp) to the list.
- Now you will get an extra space for using your second account on WhatsApp.
This app will simultaneously swap you from one account to another. It is trusted by millions of people around the world. So don’t wait further just download the app and you are good to go. As the name itself says that the app provides a parallel space for you.
Note: This may sometimes make your smartphone slow but if you have got better processor and RAM then you can use it without any problems.