Avast Mobile Security Apk for Android
About Avast Mobile Security For Android
In January 2016, Avast Mobile Security moved from a freemium model (it was $14.99 per year to unlock all the features) and became a purely free app, supported by ads. It still offers one of the most comprehensive and customizable feature sets in the Android antivirus market.
But its malware-detection rate is inconsistent, its system impact is heavy, and some of its formerly best features, such as a backup option and a locate function for rooted phones that survived a factory reset, have been discontinued.
Protect yourself against viruses and malware that cause popups and unwanted ads with Avast Mobile Security, the world’s most trusted free antivirus app for Android. Get alerted when you install spyware and adware apps that violate your privacy by sending your personal data to their servers.
Secure your devices against phishing attacks from email, phone calls, infected websites or SMS messages.
- Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected/dangerous apps and Trojans upon first use. Includes Web & file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.
- App Permissions: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, ad network integrations, and permissions.
- Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don’t want contacting you.
- Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g. Chrome) and also fixes mistyped URLs.
- Wifi Security: Check the security of each network and email, browse and make payments wherever you are.
It Comes With Features Like:
- Antivirus Engine
- Call Blocker
- App Locker
- Privacy Advisor
- Firewall (for rooted Android only)
- Charging Booster
- RAM Boost
- Junk Cleaner
- Web Shield
- WiFi Scanner
- WiFi Speed Test