Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before. Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
|Developer :||Autodesk Inc.|
|Requires :||Android 2.3 or up|
|Size :||11.69 MB|
- Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
- Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
- Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
- Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
- ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
- Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
- Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
- Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
- Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.